As some countries are going back into hard lockdown due to the highly contagious Delta variant of the coronavirus, people are back indoors. Last year, while I struggled a bit, I managed to survive the quarantine with books. That is why I know how I will spend another lockdown in my city.
Good thing, the first-ever Book Depository Readathon is happening this month. From August 23 to 30, readers must complete at least one (or more) of the reading challenges.
You can pick any book that matches the challenge – but in case you are looking for some inspiration, here are a few book recommendations for you that you can find below!
Here are our 7 Readathon Challenges:
1. Read a book that was released in 2021
2. Read a book with an LGBTQIA+ character
3. Read a prizewinning book
4. Read the first book in a series
5. Read a book inspired by women
6. Read a book that has been featured on our blog
7. Read a book that will help you fulfil a resolution or a goal
Feeling ambitious? Try to complete all seven in a month!
Don’t forget to show off your completed challenges by tagging @bookdepository on Instagram using the Hashtag #BDReadathon.
Also Read: Books mentioned in books; The Murakami Reading List